Tuesday 8 November 2011

Post Presentation

The presentations were yesterday and I was able to receive some feedback. While the ideas behind my design were well received, some of my presentation areas could use some work. It was noted that my plans were not detailed enough and some of the layout seemd a bit simple. I agree with this and would of liked to have done more but did what I had time for... I now want to use this extra time to detail up my plans a bit more and improve the layout from the suggestions in yesterday's presentation. Perhaps incorporating some of the modular furniture I researched earlier could also benefit as well as exploring my underground storage system in more depth. I also want to show a couple of plans in the overall context on my blog as this was something that I could have included more on my panels to describe the exact positioning as my canopy hid this in my site plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment